Georgia Entity Search
The data of all people and business entities registered and licensed in the state is kept by the Corporations division of the Georgia Secretary of State. There are various information stored in the division’s database which includes the mentioned entities and companies:
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Should you be looking for any information or entity, you can make use of the GA Entity Search tool offered.
The first step of searching for an entity in the Georgia Corporations Search Division is to secure the following data:
- Business Name
- Control Number
- Officer Name
- Registered Agent
If you want to make your search faster and easier, you should search using the Control Number. This way, results will be readily available. On the other hand, searching using Business Name, Officer Name, or Registered Agent can still be made easier using radio buttons.
The Process of Georgia SOS Entity Search
You may find searching for an entity quite challenging even if you have the needed details with you. But worry no more as we have created an easy instruction for you to use in your search using Georgia corporations search.
- See the screenshot below? You should see the same page as you click here to direct you to the Search Page of the GA Entity Search
- First, you will have to choose what type of search you want. In the event that you wanted to search using the Business Name, type “Exide” in the “Business Name” field. Use one of the radio buttons to narrow or widen your search. Finally, click “Search”. Below is a screenshot for you to know what it should look like.
- The Results Page will appear next after you click the “Search” button. There you will see all the entities having the given name, together with the details. If you want to get more details, just click the name of the entity.
- All the information regarding the corporate record for the Georgia business entity can be seen here.
The Corporation Name, Business Type, Control Number, Effective Date, Jurisdiction, Principal Office Address, and Registered Agent information are shown on the screenshot for the results of the Business Entity Name “Exide”.
GA SOS Business Search: Additional Information
The Office of GA Entity Search:
GA Secretary of State holds the highest government office in the state. Its functions are more than just the keeper of the state seal. The office also holds the responsibility of the signs and symbols as well as the state flag of the state.
Brian P. Kemp is the current head of the office of Georgia Secretary of State
Functions of GA Corporation Search:
Some of the Divisions that the Secretary of State holds include the following:
For a hassle free business entity search, make use of the GA Corporation Search tool.