SOS Vermont Corporation Search
Vermont Secretary of State is a corporate division of the government wherein all the records of the business that are registered in the state of Vermont is being kept. The SOS Vermont ensures that all the entities within the state are registered including the following:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Companies
Vermont Business Entity Search
Vermont Corporation Search tool is where you could find all the registered business entities in the state of Vermont. This is run and monitored by the secretary of state Vermont.
Given below are some of the things you need to follow in order to effectively search for business entities registered in Vermont. With the use of Vermont corporate search tool, you can easily get the information you want. Just make sure that you have the name of the business or the filing number in order to make an advance search, which will provide options that are more detailed.
Try to see the guidelines as well as the screenshots below for your reference:
- In order to be directed to the search page, just click here. Screenshot is shown below.
- Once you are in the search page, you may choose what method to use. You can search using the business name or the business id. Assuming you are to use a business name “ Air Now” you should type it in the search box and the list of results will be seen. Refer to screenshot below to have a clear view how would it look like.
- If you want to learn more about a specific entity, all you need to do is to do advance search by clicking the name of the entity on the result page. See below screenshot.
About SOS Vermont (VT)
Vermont Corporation Search Office :
The secretary of State Vermont is a constitutional office. It is one of the five cabinet constitutional offices in the state of Vermont. This office is an elected constitutional office and has been called with such term for two years.
The present Secretary of State of Vermont is James C. Condos.
The secretary of state keeps the great seal of the state of Vermont. Thus, it holds great responsibility within the state. The secretary of state has the power to verify government documents with the use of the seal. Checking, monitoring, and managing all the records and other public affairs in the Vermont Business Entity Search are also part of the job. Other division which is under the supervision of the Secretary of State Vermont are the following:
- Elections Division
- Office of Professional Regulation
- State Archives Division
- Corporates Division
- Notary Resource Centre